Thursday, January 15, 2009

Vacation from the bonds of yesterday

Caricature of a human sits on top of a high pedestal
thinking of thought best left to be alone, forgotten
this wretch of a man is a smitten old fool and he
thinks the world runs around him like a clockwork
of pure red and white satin... but he wails on through
the night, howling his mad monologue in the blackness
of the setting sun... must be a thing of contempt...

A wretch of a man stands in front of the pedestal of
Aphrodite and he hears only the missing pieces of
himself; the terrible, unforgiven sins. What is will
not be no more.... IT MUST BE ALL FORGOTTEN...

And so he lies sideways, on the stone gray throne
of rulers past forgotten... naked... alone... thinking.

"Whatever is the quality of man?!", he asks himself in
a terrible fit of rage, his muscles spasming in an animalistic
terror... of animalistic instinct....

Give yourself freely to the flesh!

I must feed! I must feel pleasure! I must be whole again!
PLEASE MAKE ME FEEL SOMETHING PLEASE!!!!!!.........

But the answer is never heard. Only the Carnivore hears him.
She is the feminine force of the land. She wants to be lusted after.
And so: she is. The pleasures of the flesh are given unto her freely.
Pain, pleasure! It's all the same to me now... I can only feel the aftershocks
of pure torture anyway. The love I know is of pure ribald torture.

I want to be your slave. I want to sweat in front of you.

Naked.

My body responds to your commands. And I am, I am under your command.

The pulsating beat of the universe controls me now. There is only the bloodflow and the pleasure. And I give myself unto you freely. I am the well which you shall drink of. I am your Pleasure. I want you to have me.

And so is written: your flesh is the source, and I am the end. Give me the gift of true partnership. Share with me the true nature of the universe.

I see! I see the light! Finally, the shales have been cast from my eyes and I can see clearly: For there is only pleasure and pain, and there is you and I. And we both give equal shares of ourselves for the passion play.

And the metal cutting into my flesh serves as a reminder of your evercompassing love. You transcend the mere mortal chains and act as a cloud of raining compassion............ I am finally, truly...... at peace. I cry.

.......but the tears are of happiness. And I accept them as a gift.

Thus, everything clicks into place. Pain, pleasure, unforgiving, love, truthfulness, even pure servantship..... It's all meaningless now......

For we are the Lovers. And the sign was written for us. The ancient legends told of this moment...... And we shall enforce the prophecy.... together!

Godspeed!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

<3