Monday, September 15, 2008

Day #0 - The End (by Rob Grant and Doug Naylor)



We played a live gig at a heavy bar called "Hell's Gate" (this translation is similar to how I like my women, loose) on Saturday.

Here Error303, ilmarque and letq are setting up their stuff on the stage.



Giving the people what they want: Kawai synth preset songs.



Sound system provided by the Iron Curtain states.



Letq, ilmarque and a classy callgirl in the background.



Somebody took my picture as well. MYSTERIOUS :)



Spiikki was also present, rigging the lights and a smoke machine + helping around with loads of stuff. Big <3!



dEpressio is all "cool beans".



Free alcohol for the performers == always a good thing. dEpressio and Error303 enjoy the benefits.



Smoke machine works.



We built a robot.



THE HORRORS OF WAR



The poster of the gig.

I didn't take any pictures during the playing itself, but my friends Teija and Spiikki did, so I'll probably post a link here when I get them myself.

Bonus picture #1:



dEpressio tells a fetching story from his youngen days. Mari & Maija are listening.

No comments: