Wednesday, September 10, 2008

New beginnings (day #-5)

Hello everybody, and welcome to my new Year-In-Southampton blog. My name is Visa-Valtteri and I'm leaving for Southampton Solent University on the 15th of September (which would make it next Monday).

Here I will post photographs and musings about my everyday life and things I experience. Hopefully you will find them interesting.

So what am I doing right now? Right now I'm smelling the fine aroma of my room-mate's lasagne-preparing-actions wafting downwind from the kitchen (I'm looking forward to the intimate exchange of myself and that piece of Italian cuisine slash mouth-orgasm). I've also spent the afternoon tweaking my synthesizers, because we have a farewell gig coming up here in Tampere with our band, Valmet Children. (http://oldskool.wamma.fi/valmet). Interesting business, that. And by that I mean tweaking. We'll be delivering an interesting one quarter of an astral-pizza worth of sounds to your brain on Saturday, then. I'm very pleased what we've cooked up from this performance, and as expected I'm also looking forward to the performance itself very much (which will be the first in a line of many yet to come, I sincerely hope!)

I'm still lacking a camera for my trip (and an apartment, but who really counts ones troubles, eh?), so until I can procure one, this blog will be WORDS. ON. A. COMPUTER. SCREEN only. Sorry. Try to bear with me (Bear with Me, the new sitcom on Fox. But I digest [yes, I stole that joke]) reading these ENDLESS MONOTONIOUS SENTANCES. As you can see I like to use parenthesis (yay!), and this will not change. I don't know why (yes I do) I continue (shut up) to use them.

But anyways.

See that? That's what we like to call "effective style usage".

Also, to make my dear friend Mari happy, I will continue writing "The Adventures of Magic Ponies", my epic re-telling of Romeo and Juliet.

So ta-ta, tit for tat, tits a-plenty and HUGE MAMMARY GLANDS to all. See you in the next post!

No comments: